Cobblestone – Pembroke Pines
Another successfully marketed, negotiated and sold “Cobblestone” property by the number one selling real estate agent in this community since 2010. Oscar Rodriguez of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services EWM Realty was the onsite sales representative for this real estate development’s builder from 2010 – 2015 and since then has continued to actively represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions within this highly sought out Pembroke Pines neighborhood.
This master planned residential development takes its inspiration from Mediterranean living and offers its residents a unique architectural design in the South Florida real estate marketplace. Amenities amount with a resort style swimming pool and sun deck; generously equipped exercise room; recently remodeled clubhouse; 2 tot lots and a beautifully designed and presented centerpiece community fountain feature.
Cobblestone is ideally located in the heart of Pembroke Pines just a few minutes west of the I75 access ramps on Pines Boulevard. Its residents live withing walking distance of the “Cobblestone Plaza” which is anchored by Whole Foods Supermarket. They are also within a few minutes drive of Pembroke Lakes & Gardens Malls; C.B. Smith Park; the Pines Blvd. retail and restaurant corridor and the top tier healthcare hospital Memorial Regional West.
901 SW 146 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
The “Tamarind” floor plan closed out at $375,000. This lot and block town home is situated along the community’s best line as it backs up to a sprawling preserve that affords its future resident a bit more privacy than most of the other properties within the development.
Some features of note for this particular property:
- 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- 2 private courtyards
- 2 car garage
- upstairs loft that can be easily converted to an additional bedroom
- 2,168 square feet of living area under air conditioning
- 11′ ceilings throughout
- French doors to the main entrance and kitchen leading out to the front courtyard
- Rome & Juliet balcony off of the master bedroom
- one full bedroom & bathroom downstairs
Some Images For Your Consideration
Cobblestone Association Information
The monthly dues for the Cobblestone town homes is $285 monthly. Below is an itemized list of what this association payment covers:
- cable & internet via Comcast
- alarm system monitoring 24/7
- onsite property administration via Miami Management
- landscaping the common areas
- liability insurance for the common areas
- manned guard house 24/7
- roving security in the evenings
- maintenance of all common areas including swimming pool; clubhouse; exercise room and fountain centerpiece
- painting & pressure washing the town home buildings as needed
- reserve funds for future maintenance and repairs
The onsite property managers contact information:
Professionally Managed by Miami Management, Inc.
14701 SW 10th Street | Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Office Hours: M – TH 8:30AM – 5:00PM, F 8:30AM – 12:30PM
Oscar Rodriguez – Berkshire Hathaway Home Services EWM Realty
Having sold nearly 500 properties in South Florida since 2010, I am qualified to guide you through the purchase / sale of South Florida real estate. Bank on my experience and integrity to help you achieve your real estate goals. South Florida is a highly competitive marketplace and can be quite daunting for consumers that are having to position themselves the best they can in a race against low residential housing inventory and foreign real estate speculators. Work with an agent that has a proven success record in this environment.