Assisting in Designing Clients' Desired South Florida and Global Lifestyle.
Sheneka Claudette Gioffredi of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices EWM Las Olas, is a Realtor who sincerely cares about people. Meeting clients' desires & needs is her primary goal, and doing so with compassion & integrity is paramount. Her values & ethics drives her outlook personally & professionally as she serves her clients and is active in the real estate industry.
Sheneka is a true native of South Florida. Born in Miami and raised in the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale area, she is especially acquainted with the unique beauty, features & activities South Florida has to offer. Having also lived in North and Central Florida has further expanded her connections and knowledge of what the Sunshine State has to offer to its residents and visitors. South Florida is world famous for its incredible beaches, weather, music & food, eclectic style & fashion, energetic nightlife, as well as fabulous homes & architecture. It’s also a melting pot of culture and diverse people. These elements have contributed to Sheneka’s affection for all things Florida; including South Florida Real Estate!
During her youth, and much to the appreciation of her upbringing, Sheneka was introduced to various cultures and ways of expression. She was classically trained in piano and enjoyed studying ancient and early-modern history, languages and culture. She loves to travel, meeting people from diverse backgrounds, and relates most with the Humanities & the Arts. She believes these qualities have each played a significant role in shaping her character & interests.
Sheneka is a graduate of Fort Lauderdale High School. She then earned her Bachelor of Science in Merchandising Management from Florida State University. As a student at FSU, she studied in Paris, France and London, England with FSU’s International Merchandising & Product Development Study Abroad Program. She later earned a Master’s of Science in Ministry and teaches at the university level in the Humanities & General Education as an Assistant & Associate Professor. She mainly teaches Ethics, Culture & Religion.
Professionally, Sheneka has gained valuable experiences serving in various high demand, fast paced and constantly changing environments. Sheneka has held leadership positions in retail management, sales and higher education, and has served in various committees. She has also earned awards in sales, instruction and leadership.
Sheneka first obtained her real estate license in 2006, and then again in 2014 after a career change into Higher Education, after the 2008 recession. As a Realtor® she has earned awards as Florida’s Top 100 Agents for Closed Sales and Florida’s Top 25 in Sales Volume within her brokerage. She believes her academic background and professional experience in retail, business and education has given her a unique advantage to better understand what contributes to the successful listing and sale of a property. She is energetic, a go-getter, market researcher, and loves the hunt to find the right properties for her clients!
Sheneka is a lifelong learner, educator and coach at heart, who strives to keep her clients informed about each step of the selling and buying process. She is also organized and has a strong work ethic. Sheneka has created her own personal brand as a Real Estate Professional - Renaissance and Regency Exclusives by Sheneka C. Gioffredi - which is a reflection of her personal style, vision & work ethic to provide personalized custom real estate & lifestyle services, complimenting the already dynamic services offered by Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices|EWM Realty.
Awards & Designations
Sheneka C. Gioffredi Qualification Highlights:
- Real Estate License 2006, 2014
- Bachelor of Science, Merchandising Management
- International Merchandising Management & Product Development, College of Human Sciences - Paris, France & London, England - Study Abroad Program
- Master of Science, Theology/Ministry, Cumulative GPA: 3.98 Summa Cum Laude
- Over 20 years professional experience in sales, merchandising, management, devoted to advanced development and success of teams & revenue goals, as well as higher education leadership instruction and administration.
- Professional experience in organization building, operations & process development, projection management & strategic planning, visual merchandising & staging, product selection, marketing/sales promotions, event & staff management.
- Continually promotes use of advanced technologies and employs exceptional knowledge to develop and implement management/administrative applications.
- Effective researcher with ability to review and select new resources and technologies with focus on qualitative and quantitative return on investment.
- Tableau, Budget Reports, Presentations and Portfolios, Essbase Database System, Open-to-Buy Database
- Microsoft Office, Access, Adobe Systems, Learning Management Systems, SharePoint, LMS, Zoom
Designations, Certifications & Awards
- National Association of Realtors®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- RWorld Association Broward, Palm Beaches and St. Lucie REALTORS®
- Residential Real Estate Council
- Luxury Homes Certification
- Residential Listings Certification
- VA Loan Certification
- Florida Top 100 Agents for Closed Sales
- Florida Top 25 in Sales Volume
- Distinguished Faculty of the Year Semi-Finalist
- Distinguished Faculty of the Year Nomination
- Faculty Leadership Service Award
- Faculty Leadership Pinnacle Award
- Languages: English, Italian