Las Olas Office954-306-7400 x7445 Office
Judy High was raised in Fort Lauderdale and has been a resident of Coral Ridge for over twenty-five years. She is married and has three boys.
Her background includes over twenty years in the legal field where she ran a busy law office for eight years and was responsible for the staff. The attorneys trusted her with the financial aspects of their practice, including payroll, payroll taxes and the end-of-the-year accounting.
Judy was also responsible for handling the clients from the initial interview to closing out the cases. Her extensive involvement in Real Estate law, probate and estate planning has given her the confidence to assist her clients and point them in the right direction should they need legal representation. Her continued education in legal studies (CLE) throughout the years proved to be extremely valuable to Judy and her clients.
Judy has been licensed for 34 years; and for the past fifteen years, she has been a full-time, practicing sales associate. She is certified in short sales, foreclosures, and in performing broker price opinions. She and her business partner, Kathryn Glenewinkel, have teamed up as they share the same work ethic and philosophy regarding handling their clients. She and Kathryn are conservative in their practice and exercise good taste, discretion, and confidentiality to the highest degree.
Judy believes in being responsive to her clients and to those who might have an interest in her clients’ properties. She enjoys the golfing and boating community and represents them in Real Estate transactions.
Judy is very involved in her community. Some of her activities are:
- Junior Women's Club of Oakland Park: Member for 10 years
- Coral Ridge Baseball Board of Directors: In charge of sponsorships for over 10 years
- St. Mark's Episcopal School: Served on PA Board for a total of 5 years
- Children's Opportunity Group: Current member since 2003, held various positions, co-chaired with Kathryn Glenewinkel charity luncheon for two consecutive years
- Coral Ridge Country Club Estates Homeowner’s Association: Recording secretary and board member for approximately 7 years
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School: Volunteer from 2005-2007 and from 2009-2012
- Current Member of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.