Las Olas Office954.306.7400 Office
CARLINE DOUZE BIOGRAPHY
As one of the most successful and respected realtors in South Florida, Carline Douze offers a winning combination of proven success, peer respect, professional strengths, background and experience. “Truly pleasant and very easy to work with” and possessing “superior negotiating skills” are just two of the accolades Carline earns frequently from clients and colleagues alike. She specializes in the sale and purchase of homes and estates in East Broward, South Palm Beach and additional Broward county communities.
- Esteemed among realtors for her over 15 tears of real estate experience
- Known for her knowledge, perseverance and consummate professionalism
- Prized by clients for her attention to their needs in even the most challenging property purchase or sale
- Praised for client satisfaction and effectiveness as counselor, facilitator and liaison – from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow and closing
- Comprehensive understanding of the South Florida real estate market
- Began in real estate as an investor and a developer for over 15 years and later became an independent sales associate
- Integrity and constancy.
- Intuitive, affable, and easy and pleasant to work with
- Sophistication and cultural sensitivities
- Innovative thinking and superior negotiating skills
- Unsurpassed perseverance, tenacity and attention to detail
- Lived in Fort Lauderdale, FL. and other surrounding cities in Broward
- Graduate of the Keiser University, For Lauderdale, Florida, BA, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, Florida
- Today, when she is not working diligently for her clients, Carline manages to spend some time traveling with her family
- A long-time Broward county resident, Carline is always excited to be at home, or out enjoying the county vibrant culture and continuous infusion of new blood and energy.
- Carline enjoys reading and participates in political debates.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Portfolio of home and estate sales and purchases that includes many of the Fort Lauderdale area’s most prestigious properties.
- Roster of influential local, national and international clients.
- Project director and a business owner of a real estate development residential construction homes and redevelopment.
- Has a unique skills and style set having held various sales and upper level management positions for well know companies for 12 years.
- Breast Cancer Awareness contributor and volunteer
- Member of Homeowners Association
- Carline truly enjoy helping people during very serious and important times in their lives, it is easy to see how she applies that dedication to service, both personally and professionally.